Legal Content Writer
Experience: 1-2yrApply Now
The Key responsibilities involve conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types, and proofreading articles before publication. Familiarity with content development and responsible for delivering quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
Experience: 1 – 2 years
Skill Set & Personality Traits required:
– Proven work experience as a Content writer
– Excellent writing skills in English
– Hands-on experience with MS Office and WordPress
– Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
– Familiarity with social media
– Attention to detail
– Good organizational and time-management skills
– Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (Blog, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, etc.).
– Past experience building audiences either online or offline.
– Ability to plan and create content relevant to a specific audience with a strong focus on SEO.